Women Are Convinced That Tall Men Are Doing This To Them At Concerts, And OMG! Jennifer McPheeTue, September 8, 2026 at 7:46 PM UTC 4 Have you ever been at an event where all you can see is...the back of the tall person standing directly in front of you? And then you start wondering: Do I have to move around them? Or...should tall people just stand at the back? What am I supposed to do?! Are there actually social rules for moments like these? Giphy News / Viagiphy.
Women Are Convinced That Tall Men Are Doing *This* To Them At Concerts, And OMG!

Jennifer McPheeTue, September 8, 2026 at 7:46 PM UTC
4

Have you ever been at an event where all you can see is...the back of the tall person standing directly in front of you? And then you start wondering: Do I have to move around them? Or...should tall people just stand at the back? What am I supposed to do?! Are there actually social rules for moments like these?

Giphy News / Viagiphy.comWell, X user @ihatemrbig decided to address that EXACT awkward moment, saying: "Tall dudes at concerts be like, 'OK, I think I want to stand in front of this significantly shorter woman!'"

@ihatemrbig onx.com/ Viax.com

Jena Ardell / Getty ImagesAnd while there truly isn't a hard-and-fast rule for these situations, the internet seems to have A LOT of opinions on the matter.First, the tall people want you to know:
Related: "All The Dark, Terrible, And Upsetting Things I Learned This Week"

@shuotaiduo onx.com/ Viax.com

@zotlann onx.com/ Viax.com

@saintslimjim onx.com/ Viax.com

Klaus Vedfelt / Getty Images

@m22paule onx.com/ Viax.com

@verneburn69 onx.com/ Viax.com

@strider5000 onx.com/ Viax.com

@neosfinest onx.com/ Viax.com
Related: "The 29 Funniest Posts By Women On The Internet This Week"

Klaus Vedfelt / Getty ImagesAnd then the shorter ones piped up:

@bunnytaemi onx.com/ Viax.com

@vc_suelamb onx.com/ Viax.com

@platemailcowboy onx.com/ Viax.com

@anya_adored onx.com/ Viax.com
Related: "23 Photos From July That'll Leave Your Brain In Tiny Scrambled Pieces"

@nakedregis onx.com/ Viax.com

@kiwichuu___ onx.com/ Viax.com

Flashpop / Getty ImagesAnd then, naturally, you have those who are just trying to be diplomatic about it all:

@jimmysoldout onx.com/ Viax.com

@elchapmanoo onx.com/ Viax.com

@bigbowlochili onx.com/ Viax.com

@thereddeath30 onx.com/ Viax.com

Maskot / Getty Images/Maskot
Related: "50 \"Why Would You Put That In Writing?!\" Photos That Prove People Are The Worst"
Advertisement
And then some just have thoughts:

@kazzychase onx.com/ Viax.com

@jah21k6 onx.com/ Viax.com

@mollywhop303 onx.com/ Viax.com

@taylormlentz onx.com/ Viax.com

Interscope Records / Viagiphy.comNow I what YOU think. Should tall people stand toward the back, or if they got there first, is it fair game? Tell me all your thoughts, opinions, and hot takes in the comments.And for more fun content like this, make sure you follow BuzzFeed Canada on TikTok and Instagram!
Your daily brain workout: Today's Word Chains Are So Tricky That Only People Who Read A Ton Of Books Will Get Them Right
Also in Internet Finds: "These 37 Hilarious Fails From Last Week Made Me Laugh So Hard I Choked On My Tea"
Also in Internet Finds: "People Are Exposing The 21 Design Flaws That Drive Everyone Insane"
Read it on BuzzFeed.com
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: September 9, 2026 at 04:09AM on Source: RED MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle