Nicole Kidman Details Clubbing in Ibiza in a ‘Wig to Hide’ So She Can ‘Dance’: ‘I Need It’ Tommy McArdleThu, August 13, 2026 at 2:43 PM UTC 0 Nicole Kidman on May 18, 2025Credit: Karwai Tang/WireImage Nicole Kidman shared in a new interview that she has donned a wig to go clubbing in Ibiza in disguise this summer The Academy Awardwinning actress is now promoting her new movie Practical Magic 2, a sequel to 1998’s movie of the same name that sees her and Sandra Bullock reprise their leading roles Practical Magic 2 is in theaters Sept.
Nicole Kidman Details Clubbing in Ibiza in a ‘Wig to Hide’ So She Can ‘Dance’: ‘I Need It’

Tommy McArdleThu, August 13, 2026 at 2:43 PM UTC
0

Nicole Kidman on May 18, 2025Credit: Karwai Tang/WireImage -
Nicole Kidman shared in a new interview that she has donned a wig to go clubbing in Ibiza in disguise this summer
The Academy Award-winning actress is now promoting her new movie Practical Magic 2, a sequel to 1998’s movie of the same name that sees her and Sandra Bullock reprise their leading roles
Practical Magic 2 is in theaters Sept. 11
Clubgoers in Ibiza this summer may have unknowingly danced their hearts out alongside a disguised Nicole Kidman.
Kidman, 59, opened up to British Voguein a cover story published Thursday, Aug. 13, about how she’s spent her summer in advance of debuting her new movie Practical Magic 2with her costar Sandra Bullock.
A year after filing for divorce from ex-husband Keith Urban, Kidman has spent this past summer largely traveling Europe, including spending time at a flat in London she told British Vogue she has quietly owned for more than 20 years.

Nicole Kidman on July 29, 2026Credit: TheStewartofNY/FilmMagic
“I’m stealth. I’m good at slipping in and slipping out of everywhere,” she told the outlet, as she listed a number of European vacation destinations she’s visited in recent months. “London, Ibiza, Paris, Portofino… a Euro summer,” she added, referencing singer Zara Larsson’s song of the same name.
When asked what a night in Ibiza looks like for Kidman, the Academy Award winner responded, “It’s a small dinner party or it’s a rave.”
“I’m either playing Scrabble or I’m out. It’s that simple,” she said, with a laugh. “Dinner at 10.30pm, club at 1am. I’ll put on glasses. Sometimes I’ll wear a wig to hide, a little dark wig, and then I can just dance. As long as I’m surrounded by people — like, I take people with me — then I’m fine. I need it.”
Kidman’s summer travels have also featured her “inexplicably” playing the tambourine alongside a band in Portofino and a trip to Wimbledon in July for the London tennis tournament’s men’s final match, as she told British Vogue. “It’s almost like I hear that tennis ball and it puts me into a state of relaxation,” she said of the sport.
Advertisement
The new interview is not the first time Kidman has expressed an interest in going to raves. Back in 2024, Kidman told PEOPLE in an interview that while she is not typically “a nightclub kind of girl,” she does like to attend a rave from time to time.
“I’m not an extrovert and I wouldn’t say I’m the person that walks in and goes, I own this room, [but] I love dancing and I’ll go to a rave because I just want to lose it with a group of people and dance,” she said at that time. “That’s really fun.”

Nicole Kidman on July 29, 2026Credit: Jamie McCarthy/Getty
Kidman most recently appeared on the big screen in last year’s Holland; since then, she has appeared in a number of television series, including Nine Perfect Strangers, Scarpetta, Margo’s Got Money Troubles and Lioness. Her new movie Practical Magic 2 is a sequel to her and Bullock’s 1998 romantic fantasy movie of the same name.
Kidman first announced that she and Bullock, 62, would reprise their roles for the sequel in a June 2024 interview with PEOPLE.
— sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
Practical Magic 2 is in theaters Sept. 11.
on People
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: August 13, 2026 at 06:01PM on Source: RED MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle