North West says she wants a &x27;regular job&x27; at Starbucks: &x27;I still wanna work&x27; Taijuan Moorman, USA TODAYTue, August 25, 2026 at 3:37 PM UTC 0 That bluehaired barista making your pink drink could soon be North West. The rising rapper, and daughter of Kim Kardashian and Ye, opened up in a Dazed magazine feature published Monday, Aug. 24, about wanting to work a "regular job" outside of music. "I still wanna work. I wanna work at Starbucks next year. I think I can next year &x27;cause I&x27;m gonna be 14," she said. "I want to have a regular job, I guess.
North West says she wants a 'regular job' at Starbucks: 'I still wanna work'

Taijuan Moorman, USA TODAYTue, August 25, 2026 at 3:37 PM UTC
0

That blue-haired barista making your pink drink could soon be North West.
The rising rapper, and daughter of Kim Kardashian and Ye, opened up in a Dazed magazine feature published Monday, Aug. 24, about wanting to work a "regular job" outside of music.
"I still wanna work. I wanna work at Starbucks next year. I think I can next year 'cause I'm gonna be 14," she said. "I want to have a regular job, I guess."
North West, 13, just released her debut six-track EP, "N0rth4evr," in May. She has performed several times in 2026, including with dad Ye at a concert in April, at Rolling Loud in May with rapper Molly Santana and at Lyrical Lemonade's Summer Smash Festival in Chicago, her first solo festival performance, in June.
North opened up about enjoying rehearsing, going to the studio and performing. She called the suggestion to "start my career later" the worst piece of advice she's ever received.
Advertisement
North West drops dark music video for emotional song 'Aishite'

"This is my hobby, this is what I like to do, this is what I wanna do with my life," she said. And as far as performing, she said, "I wish I'd done it earlier. I've been ready."
The rapper and singer has previously collaborated with her father and Ty Dolla $ign, on the "Vultures" track "Talking," FKA Twigs on the 2025 song "Childlike Things," and Lil Novi, Lil Wayne's son, on the June track "Mula Tha Root of All Evil." She released her solo single debut "Piercing On My Hand" in February.
North West has also honed in on her signature look: electric blue hair, piercings and an all-around goth aesthetic. Kardashian and Ye's oldest daughter said she loves piercings because "they just make you your full self." But her parents have stopped short of letting the young teen go all out. "I really want to get my bridge pierced, but I'm not allowed," she said.
The interview comes a month after North's tour with Santana, The Kimokawaii Tour, was canceled without explanation. The tour was set to hit 14 cities across the country through August. She released the haunting music video for "Aishite" (love me in Japanese) from her EP shortly after.
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: North West says she wants a 'regular job' at Starbucks: 'I still wanna work'
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: August 25, 2026 at 07:00PM on Source: RED MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle