Taylor Swift’s Engagement Ring and New Wedding Band Are on Full Display During First PostWedding Performance Michelle LeeTue, August 25, 2026 at 3:26 PM UTC 31 Taylor Swift shows her wedding ring during performance following nuptials to Travis KelceCredit: Taylor Swift/youTube Taylor Swift’s engagement and wedding rings were on full display during her appearance at the Grammy Museum for its “The Icon Sessions with Taylor Swift: A 20Year Retrospective” event A closeup of her bling was seen in a video of her medley performance, which included her latest hit, “I Knew It, I Knew You” Swift married...
Taylor Swift’s Engagement Ring and New Wedding Band Are on Full Display During First Post-Wedding Performance

Michelle LeeTue, August 25, 2026 at 3:26 PM UTC
31

Taylor Swift shows her wedding ring during performance following nuptials to Travis KelceCredit: Taylor Swift/youTube -
Taylor Swift’s engagement and wedding rings were on full display during her appearance at the Grammy Museum for its “The Icon Sessions with Taylor Swift: A 20-Year Retrospective” event
A close-up of her bling was seen in a video of her medley performance, which included her latest hit, “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Swift married Travis Kelce in New York City at Madison Square Garden on July 3, 2026
Taylor Swift‘s bling is taking the spotlight.
The Grammy winner, 36, appeared at the Grammy Museum for “The Icon Sessions with Taylor Swift: A 20-Year Retrospective” event, just over a month after marrying Travis Kelce at N.Y.C.’s Madison Square Garden on July 3.
On stage, where Swift performed a piano-set medley of her songs “I Knew It, I Knew You,” “August” and “All Too Well,” the pop star’s wedding ring and old mine cut diamond engagement ring by Kindred Lubeck were on full display, particularly in a close-up shot filmed during her set.

Taylor Swift speaking during ‘The Icon Sessions’ event at the Grammy Museum in Los AngelesCredit: Grammys/Instagram
Swift paired her rings with round pendant earrings and a romantic sheer sage green Dôen dress complete with a deep-red embellishment on the shoulder. She also wore her hair in an updo with her signature bangs and a berry-toned lipstick.
In addition to taking the stage for her performance, the Miss Americana star also opened up about the ups and downs of fame during an intimate discussion with Recording Academy CEO Harvey Mason Jr.
“I go through several processes and coping mechanisms that I’ve gone through over the years,” she said. “And one of them is saying, ‘You chose this. You chose this every day. You could have opted out of this any day before it got unmanageably big.’ And I decided not to because I love it that much.”
Advertisement
“Everything that comes with this ultimately is worth it as long as I get to still make music,” she added.
That celebrity has also followed her love life and added much attention to her wedding to 36-year-old Kelce, which was described by an insider as “the perfect celebration for their fairy-tale love story.”
As expected, the bride wore white, as did the groom: Swift’s ceremony gown — which a source described to PEOPLE as “perfectly Taylor” — and Kelce’s white tux were both created by Jonathan Anderson for Christian Dior Haute Couture.
Since their star-studded ceremony, Swift and Kelce have enjoyed newlywed life with other newlyweds!
Their first appearance as husband and wife was at JuJu Smith-Schuster and Laura Kruk’s wedding on July 10. Swift glammed up in a $4,115 Markarian Laila floral brocade gown while Kelce wore a charcoal suit and tie.
More recently, Swift was seen in the U.K. on Aug. 15 at Oli Jacobs and Laura Sisk’s wedding alongside pals Sabrina Carpenter and Jack Antonoff. There, she rocked her shortest hair in years with a navy dress.
on People
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: August 25, 2026 at 08:36PM on Source: RED MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle