Lili Reinhart Shared The Sad Truth Behind Her Oscars Party Dress

New Photo - Lili Reinhart Shared The Sad Truth Behind Her Oscars Party Dress

Lili Reinhart Shared The Sad Truth Behind Her Oscars Party Dress Chelsea StewartSun, July 19, 2026 at 7:49 PM UTC 0 Theo Wargo / Getty ImagesLili Reinhart is opening up about the heartbreaking reason she hated one of her biggest red carpet looks.The actor, who has become one of Hollywood&x27;s most outspoken critics of unrealistic beauty standards, made the comments in a new interview with Cosmopolitan, where she discussed how limited sample sizes affect actors&x27; redcarpet appearances.

Lili Reinhart Shared The Sad Truth Behind Her Oscars Party Dress

Chelsea StewartSun, July 19, 2026 at 7:49 PM UTC

0

Theo Wargo / Getty ImagesLili Reinhart is opening up about the heartbreaking reason she hated one of her biggest red carpet looks.The actor, who has become one of Hollywood's most outspoken critics of unrealistic beauty standards, made the comments in a new interview with Cosmopolitan, where she discussed how limited sample sizes affect actors' red-carpet appearances.

Dia Dipasupil / Getty Images

Related: "16 Dark And Heartbreaking Secrets Celebrities Revealed In Their Memoirs"

"Stylists aren’t given racks of clothes for people who are above a size 4 [UK size 8]," Lili explained.

Gilbert Flores / Getty ImagesShe then recalled how she once attended a Vanity Fair Oscars party in a dress she never actually wanted to wear — just because it was the only one available that fit her.

Dave Kotinsky / Getty Images"I went to the Vanity Fair Oscars party one year wearing the only dress that fit me on the rack, and I was deeply unhappy with how I looked because I didn’t want to wear that," she said.

Roy Rochlin / Getty ImagesAlthough Lili didn't specify which look she was talking about, she has attended the annual event twice.

Related: "19 Times Famous Women Got Refreshingly Honest About Their Postpartum Bodies"

In 2020, she wore a voluminous floral gown with sheer mesh detailing, puff sleeves, and a dramatic flared skirt.

Toni Anne Barson / Getty ImagesIn 2022, she donned a glamorous, dark red sequined dress with a plunging neckline and fitted silhouette.

Arturo Holmes / Getty Images

Related: "17 Wild Reasons Celebrity Couples Ended Their Marriages"

In the past, the actor has been extremely open about the impact Hollywood beauty standards have had on her.

Aeon / Getty ImagesIn 2022, she famously called out Kim Kardashian after Kim revealed she had lost 16 pounds in three weeks to fit into Marilyn Monroe's dress for the Met Gala, criticizing her for the potential harm to others.

Gotham / Getty Images"The ignorance is other-worldly and disgusting," she wrote on Instagram at the time. "Please stop supporting these stupid, harmful celebrities whose entire image revolves around their bodies."

Romain Maurice / Getty ImagesShe later added, "I am not generally an angry person but I swear to god, the toxicity of this industry sometimes really gets to me. And I have to do my little Instagram-story rants to release my rage."

Leon Bennett / Getty Images

Related: "15 Celebs Who Low-Key Look Nothing Like They Did A Few Years Ago"

Advertisement

The same year, Lili also shared that she had been "struggling with obsessive thoughts" about her body and weight for months, saying on Instagram, "I didn't think being in this industry, that is so obsessed with women's bodies and weights, could ever mess with my own body acceptance and positivity. But it has. I wish I hadn't grown up in a time where the media worshipped only one size of women."

Phillip Faraone / Getty ImagesReflecting on where she stands today, Lili told Cosmopolitan that it's "really difficult" to live in a culture that seems to have moved away from body positivity, but she tries to tune out the pressure. "I’m living in my own body," she said. "I’m just trying to be present with it, I guess."

Amanda Edwards / Getty ImagesRead her full interview here.

Your daily brain workout: You're One Of The Smartest People On Planet Earth If You Can Finish This 25-Word Mega Word Chain In One Try

Also in Celebrity: "Chris Martin And Sophie Turner Dating? Plus 16 Other Wild Celebrity Couples"

Also in Celebrity: "Keke Palmer Just Revealed Where She Stands With Sean Evans"

Read it on BuzzFeed.com

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: July 19, 2026 at 11:10PM on Source: RED MAG

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

RED MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com