Dax Shepard Clears the Air With Tommy Lee Over Old Mötley Crüe Jab

New Photo - Dax Shepard Clears the Air With Tommy Lee Over Old Mötley Crüe Jab

Dax Shepard Clears the Air With Tommy Lee Over Old Mötley Crüe Jab Evolve EditorsThu, July 23, 2026 at 7:34 PM UTC 0 Photo Credit: Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard via YouTube Dax Shepard of “The Armchair” podcast has apologized to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee about a remark he made 35 years ago. Both Dax and Lee reminisced about older times. While Dax said sorry, Lee revealed the ups and downs of his music career.

Dax Shepard Clears the Air With Tommy Lee Over Old Mötley Crüe Jab

Evolve EditorsThu, July 23, 2026 at 7:34 PM UTC

0

Photo Credit: Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard via YouTube

Dax Shepard of “The Armchair” podcast has apologized to Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee about a remark he made 35 years ago.

Both Dax and Lee reminisced about older times. While Dax said sorry, Lee revealed the ups and downs of his music career.

Dax Shepard addressed his old remark while interviewing the Mötley Crüe drummer on his podcast

According to Us Weekly, Shepard, 51, recollected an obnoxious comment he made to Lee when he was 16. He revealed in the podcast: “So I’m with my uncle, he’s like 10 years older than me,” he said, recollecting the first time he met Lee, 63, at the Denver Grand Prix in 1991.

He continued, “We’re kind of milling about in this little tent where you guys are … and I start chatting to you and this is what I said. I go, ‘Yeah, I’m not really into Mötley Crüe, but I’m so in love with your wife, Heather Locklear.”

Shepard added that his uncle loved the comment, and he was “a legend for f***ing two days’ cause I said this thing to Tommy Lee at 16.” However, his friends disapproved of his jab and made it known for many years afterward. He also said that Lee was “totally cool” with the remark.

Advertisement

Shepard, who is married to Kristen Bell, seems to have experienced repercussions for the distasteful remark. He described his situation, saying, “I think every time a dude comes up to me, he’s like, ‘I don’t really know you, but my wife thinks you’re whatever.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, I deserve that.’”

He concluded with a sincere apology to Lee, telling him, “So, I want to apologize for such an obnoxious way to say hi to you 34, 35 years ago. I didn’t think I would ever get a chance to say that.”

Lee rose to fame as the founder of the best-selling metal band Mötley Crüe. He also reflected on his battle with sobriety. He recalled the time that he and his bandmate had run out of drugs. Feeling helpless, they proceeded to shoot up whiskey instead, using syringes. Later, he decided to go to rehab, but relapsed soon after. The drummer finally became sober in 2022 after several failed attempts.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SHEPARD’S COMMENT?

Originally reported by Sreemanti Sengupta on Reality Tea

The post Dax Shepard Clears the Air With Tommy Lee Over Old Mötley Crüe Jab appeared first on Mandatory.

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: Entertainment

Published: July 23, 2026 at 10:45PM on Source: RED MAG

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

 

RED MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com