Sky Sports presenter Melissa Reddy stuns in new role presenting cricket as fans say ‘you make South Africa proud’

New Photo - Sky Sports presenter Melissa Reddy stuns in new role presenting cricket as fans say 'you make South Africa proud'
Sky Sports presenter Melissa Reddy stuns in new role presenting cricket as fans say 'you make South Africa proud'

MELISSA REDDY dressed to impress as she loved a new position presenting cricket.

The Sky Sports reporter has spent the final two weeks hosting protection of the South African T20 league on SuperSport.

Instagram @melissa_reddy
Melissa Reddy has been presenting T20 cricket protection[/caption]
Instagram @melissa_reddy
Melissa dazzled in her homeland of South Africa[/caption]
The sweetness says she has 'made pals for all times' throughout her time hosting cricket
Instagram @melissa_reddy
Instagram @melissa_reddy
She posed for a photograph with buddies together with Stuart Broad[/caption]

Melissa hails from Cape Town and beloved being back in her homeland.

The 37-year-old mirrored on her new job as she posted several snaps and clips on Instagram.

In the photograph dump, Melissa is seen posing with England legend Stuart Broad and beautiful in a green gown.

The sweetness also impressed as she sat on the boundary in a chic black and white outfit.

Melissa loves going again to the place she was born and she or he emotionally captioned her post: "My coronary heart is so full that I acquired to be a part of a event that may do wonders for South African sport shifting forward.

"It's also so heavy that I've to wave goodbye to South African T20 and my country.

"I've not even received on my flight but but I've withdrawals.

"It's onerous to encapsulate simply how a lot the previous few days have meant to me personally and professionally.

"I enjoyed each second of seeing my individuals so in love with and engaged in cricket again.

"I've made some pals for all times. Learnt masses, laughed masses extra.

"The little woman on my lockscreen can be so pleased with who and what she's grown into despite all the obstacles and abuse.

"South Africa, I'll see you soon. I hope you understand I carry you in my coronary heart and characterize you with my entire chest.

"Thanks for all of the love through the event. I respect every last drop of it xx."

Cricket fans beloved having her on screens, one stated: "You have been superb. Carry on shining."

One other added: "Beloved the commentary and the power you convey. Pleased with you."

A 3rd wrote: "You make South Africa proud."

Melissa will now return to masking the Premier League, the place she lately had banter with Gary Neville stay on Sky Sports activities.

Instagram @melissa_reddy
Melissa normally covers the Premier League for Sky Sports[/caption]
Instagram @melissa_reddy
Melissa with Tony de Zorzi (again) and Jonty Rhodes[/caption]
Instagram @melissa_reddy
Ex-cricketer Ashwell Prince with Melissa[/caption]
Instagram @melissa_reddy
Cricket reporter Nikhil Uttamchandani and Melissa have been all smiles[/caption]
Instagram / @melissa_reddy
The sweetness grew up in Cape City[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/GfK4pLd Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.