People beg for my glowy secrets – my mom’s DIY face mask recipe makes my skin tight, plump and youthful

New Photo - People beg for my glowy secrets – my mom's DIY face mask recipe makes my skin tight, plump and youthful
People beg for my glowy secrets – my mom's DIY face mask recipe makes my skin tight, plump and youthful

A MODEL has revealed her trick for having glowing skin.

She makes use of an edible recipe for a DIY face mask with three easy-to-find components.

Instagram/official_gigiikaur
Individuals have been interested by a mannequin's skincare secret[/caption]
TikTok/gigihatestiktok
She stated she has been doing the identical routine since she was 16[/caption]

TikToker Gigi Kaur (@gigihatestiktok) loves to share videos of herself listening to music, taking modeling pictures, and extra.

However after some individuals began to ask about her skin, Gigi dropped the routine on TikTok.

"I really like this face mask," Gigi wrote because the caption. "Rice brightens and moisturizes the pores and skin.

"It additionally improves pores and skin firmness and minimizes pores," she continued.

"Honey hydrates the pores and skin and milk makes your skin extra plump and youthful," Gigi completed.

In the video, Gigi started with two tablespoons of rice flour. Then she added a number of drops of honey and milk.

You possibly can play around with the quantity of milk you pour, depending on how thick you want the paste to be.

As soon as the elements are combined, put the combination on your face and wash it off after 10 minutes.

The mannequin stated this was her "secret to attaining wholesome gentle glowing skin."

Within the feedback part, Gigi stated she does this once every week.

But she suggested towards individuals following her routine with out testing it out first.

"Do a patch check first," she informed her followers. "Everybody's skin is totally different."

One individual stated they favored the remedy.

"Thank you. Its result's so good and it feels so soothing," the commenter wrote.

"I've executed this a couple of occasions and I haven't had any new pimples present up, one other responded.

"Omg sure! That is the perfect. My mother has been making this for me since I was a teen and it really works wonders for the skin," a third remarked.

One individual needed to understand how long she had been doing this routine.

"My mom pmo," Gigi answered, utilizing the abbreviation for "put me on."

"I've been doing this since I used to be 16," she added.

TikTok/gigihatestiktok
Gigi mixes rice flour, water, and honey[/caption]
TikTok/gigihatestiktok
She stated the result is tight, plump, and youthful-looking skin[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/3TuqagG Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.