I’m a nanny to the rich & famous & had 3 shocking experiences – including high-profile family whose kids BIT every adult

New Photo - I'm a nanny to the rich & famous & had 3 shocking experiences – including high-profile family whose kids BIT every adult
I'm a nanny to the rich & famous & had 3 shocking experiences – including high-profile family whose kids BIT every adult

A NANNY to the rich and well-known has revealed three of probably the most surprising experiences that have occurred to her.

The high-profile nanny, who has worked for numerous totally different royal families from all around the globe, as well as public figures and actually well-known celebrities, says that while more often than not it's been unimaginable, there have been a couple of occasions where some "actually crazy stuff" has happened.

tiktok@enchantednanny/
A nanny to the rich and famous has shared her three most surprising experiences[/caption]
tiktok@enchantednanny/
The nanny recalled how a scantily-clad man tried to break into the room the place she was offering look after a child[/caption]

In a clip shared to TikTok (@enchantednanny), she begins by recalling how she once worked for a particularly high-profile family whose youngsters wouldn't stop biting all the employees.

"Their youngsters simply wouldn't stop biting each grownup – not one another," she explains.

"They'd chew down should you obtained anyplace near and clearly once you're nannying and you're making an attempt to get someone ready for dinner, and putting bibs, on they'd clamp down like a squirrel and wouldn't let go."

Next up, she tells of the time she was at an event and was picked up by a member of the social gathering who refused to place her back down once more.

"It was awful, I had to use my very cross nanny voice," she says.

"Ultimately he did put me down, but I was very embarrassed and it made me really feel a bit awkward and unsafe."

And final however not least, she shares the "hideous" time a scantily-clad man tried to break into the room the place she was providing look after a baby at an occasion.

"I used to be as soon as looking after a bit one and I used to be at a venue as a result of a whole lot of the work that I did was occasion nannying and any person had drunk an excessive amount of and stripped right down to his trousers," she says.

"He was outdoors and I was inside but he was making an attempt to get into the area where I was taking care of the infant and it was just a few seconds of me feeling really not protected.

"It was all sorted out however it made me really alter the best way I look after little ones if I'm looking after them late at night time at a venue somewhat than at somebody's house."

She captioned the submit: "These are solely a snapshot of what was in any other case a stunning expertise, and I have much more good tales than dangerous to inform.

"Basically, regardless of the wealth, status or magnificence.

"These individuals have the identical levels of anxieties, insecurities and worries that all of us do.

"I was honoured to turn out to be a part of so many unimaginable households who welcomed me and taken care of me, and I might work as a high-profile nanny again in a heartbeat!"

It wasn't lengthy before the submit went viral, garnering a whopping 32okay views and a number of other comments from different childcare professionals who all shared their comparable horrifying experiences.

"Gosh I labored for one family and their youngsters have been biting. The eldest clamped down so onerous and drew blood," recalled one.

"I had to go purchase some antiseptic cream for my arm. I have some crazy tales."

A second penned: "I want I might write a guide..individuals wouldn't consider it – sounds similar to your experiences."

A 3rd added: "At my office there was a severe biting incident that meant all of us needed to go get hepatitis b vaccinations as a precaution for any future incidents!"


More >> https://ift.tt/GfK4pLd Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.