I spent £7k changing my EYE colour as I never ‘identified’ with my real shade…haters say they look fake but I don’t care

New Photo - I spent £7k changing my EYE colour as I never 'identified' with my real shade…haters say they look fake but I don't care
I spent £7k changing my EYE colour as I never 'identified' with my real shade…haters say they look fake but I don't care

A BRAZILIAN model has surgically changed the color of her eyes after struggling to "determine" together with her actual shade.

Layyons Valença, 24, spent £7,000 to get her brown eyes changed to blue in a process carried out in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Instagram
Brazilian model Layyons Valença, 24, surgically modified her eye shade from brown to blue[/caption]
She spent £7000 to get the process completed in Switzerland
Instagram

The model stated she opted for the surgical procedure because she by no means favored the original color of her eyes, so much so that she could not even look in the mirror.

She even wore contact lenses to hide her pure brown eyes.

After getting severe infections from using lenses on a regular basis, Layyons determined to go for the rare transition.

She stated to Fantástico: "With my brown eyes, which is my pure colour, I didn't determine with myself, I couldn't take a look at myself within the mirror.

"I used to wear lenses all the time, even once I was sleeping.

"I obtained infections from sporting lenses. That's once I decided I wanted to vary the color of my eyes."

Layyons explained she needed to put intense efforts into taking good care of her eye after the surgery.

"Through the first three months, you're very delicate to mild. It goes away ultimately.

"I had to use eye drops ceaselessly to hydrate my eyes."

The model's eye transformation – referred to as Keratopigmentation – was carried out at an ophthalmology clinic in a small city close to Geneva.

Physician Théodore Hojabr, who performed the surgery on the Brazilian model, stated the process includes making a tunnel within the eye with a microneedle and injecting pigments to vary the colour.

He stated to the media home: "We create a type of tunnel within the cornea, which is completed in seven seconds.

"We then inject the pigment to vary the colour of the eyes with Keratopigmentation.

These pigments are derived from pure metals and minerals."

The doctor additionally highlighted there might typically be risks involved in the course of the surgical procedure.

While Layyons says her "vanity increased lots" after the dangerous process, fans of the Brazilian mannequin assume the surgery left her wanting even more ugly – with some even claiming she now has "pretend" eyes.

She added: "In the event that they [haters] ask me, I inform them they are my eyes and I bought them, they're mine.

"I am comfortable, I feel fulfilled, I feel excellent. My vanity has changed quite a bit."

In Brazil, altering eye colour, comparable to that performed by Layyons Valença, is just not allowed for aesthetic functions.

Solely sufferers with medical circumstances akin to in depth opacity of the cornea are allowed to go through the procedure, the Brazilian Society of Ophthalmology studies.


More >> https://ift.tt/GfK4pLd Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.