I found my dream gold princess dress and I’m obsessed – it fits like a glove, I want to be buried in it

New Photo - I found my dream gold princess dress and I'm obsessed – it fits like a glove, I want to be buried in it
I found my dream gold princess dress and I'm obsessed – it fits like a glove, I want to be buried in it

A FASHIONISTA has been gifted a princess gown of her goals that glistens and sparkles.

She was so thrilled by it that she might barely conceal her delight.

TikTok consumer Paige Lorentzen was delighted together with her princess gown
tiktok/paigelorentzen
It matches her like a glove
tiktok/paigelorentzen

This gold gown matches her like a glove and she or he readily admits she is obsessed with it.

"Okay, I just obtained my dream gown," she stated breathlessly, confessing she would gladly be buried in it.

That's some assertion, however judging by her response, she meant it.

Fashion lover Paige Lorentzen (@paigelorentzen) has 182,000 followers on TikTok.

She divides her life between Los Angeles and the style capital of the world, Paris.

But she was LA-based when she acquired this surprise bundle from ItsMilla, a Ukrainian designer.

They stated: "Each gown is made by craftswomen. We need to give each lady an opportunity to feel like the heroine of a novel she writes herself."

It was a sentiment Paige would agree with. She couldn't wait to attempt her robe on.

Even on the hanger she was already satisfied it was for her.

"Watch for it, love at first sight," she gushed. "I don't know what I did to deserve such a stunning gown.

"I don't even know the place I'm going to put on it." Nevertheless it didn't matter.

"Are you kidding me? Like, bury me in this gown."

As soon as it was on, the love match just grew: "It matches like a glove and I really feel like a princess. I'm obsessed.

"It's simply my dream gown and I can't say thank you [to ItsMilla] sufficient."

This was one wardrobe merchandise that was coming back together with her as she headed again to Europe: "It's coming to Paris with me. "

Commenters have been in full settlement. This gown was successful and pure gorgeousness.

"I really like that gown," stated one individual.

And one other simply noted: "You look superb."

This beautiful gown might do no flawed
tiktok/paigelorentzen
It was designed by ItsMilla
tiktok/paigelorentzen
She liked it a lot she stated she needed to be 'buried in it'
tiktok/paigelorentzen
It was love at first sight
tiktok/paigelorentzen

More >> https://ift.tt/GfK4pLd Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.