I ditched my dark hair & giant eyebrows for blonde locks & filler – people say I look like a new person with my glow-up

New Photo - I ditched my dark hair & giant eyebrows for blonde locks & filler – people say I look like a new person with my glow-up
I ditched my dark hair & giant eyebrows for blonde locks & filler – people say I look like a new person with my glow-up

A WOMAN has revealed how she ditched the heavy make-up for a extra natural look and individuals are surprised by her transformation.

Emily Brogan, from sunny Australia, took to social media to point out off the earlier than and after photographs and lots of have been gobsmacked it was even the identical individual.

tiktok/@emilybrogann/
Emily Brogan ditched her darkish brown locks and he4avy make-up for a extra delicate look[/caption]

The Aussie who resides in London, England, might not have ditched the makeup or aesthetic procedures, but her toned down look has given her a total glow-up.

A "glow up" is a slang time period for a big change in physical look, which has accentuated their magnificence.

Emily not often shares her makeup or skincare routine online so the transformation took her 460okay followers abruptly.

In the earlier than photograph, the sweetness fan had darkish brown hair that fell past her shoulders.

Not solely this, Emily had dark, heavy makeup on with thickly drawn on brows.

Her fluttery lashes stood out from a heavy sparkly eye look and her skinny lips have been painted with a pale pink lipstick.

Seconds later, Emily confirmed off her new and updated look.

Her once brunette dyed hair was now a stunning honey blonde color to deliver out her heat undertones.

Emily additionally ditched the thickly drawn on brows – opting for a much more pure shape that made her eye shape pop.

As well as this, the blonde beauty also added some lip filler.

While many may assume lip filler would damage the face, Emily went for a delicate amount that brought out her already beautiful options.

Finally, Emily revealed that she had misplaced a lot of weight because the first picture – utterly changing the construction of her face.

"Grateful for exercise and lip filler… (ps. This is the first and last video I'll ever publish like this)," she captioned the publish.

While we expect Emily appeared beautiful either method – it was clear individuals have been surprised at her transformation with many shocked it was the identical individual.

The clip shortly went viral over on her TikTok account @emilybrogann with over 270okay views and over 27okay likes.

Individuals have been fast to share their ideas on her new look in the comments section.

One individual wrote: "You're kidding I didn't even recognise you, this is what you call a glow up and well being."

Another commented: "Oh my god I actually didn't get this at first because I assumed it was two totally different individuals!"

"I'm nonetheless not 100% positive this is identical individual lol," penned a third.

Meanwhile a fourth requested: "Drop the train routine please I'm begging you."

Emily revealed: "Originally was just a calorie deficit and strolling and now I'm making an attempt to get physically robust and super match so been operating and doing weights."

"Omg I didn't even recognise you," claimed a fifth.

Someone else added: "I don't consider that was you omg."

"Going blonde was a GOOD choice," wrote one other fan – with over 1,100 individuals agreeing with the remark.

Fabulous can pay on your unique stories. Simply e mail: fabulousdigital@the-sun.co.uk and pop EXCLUSIVE in the topic line.

tiktok/@emilybrogann/
Individuals have been surprised it was the identical individual[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/GfK4pLd Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.