I can add another unpleasant side-effect to the list I suffered after starting weight loss injections: NADINE DORRIES

New Photo - I can add another unpleasant side-effect to the list I suffered after starting weight loss injections: NADINE DORRIES

I can add another unpleasant side-effect to the list I suffered after starting weight loss injections: NADINE DORRIES


On Saturday, I wrote about my experience on one of the new Ozempic-like weight-loss jabs. It was accompanied by a photo showing the dramatic transformation in my figure after just four weeks. Despite some unpleasant side-effects, I shared with Mail readers my delight at the results and how I felt I'd turned my life and health around. I'm certainly no snowflake when it comes to abuse on social media but even I was taken back by the response.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Biden and Harris #Otis #The Supreme Court #McConnell #Venezuelan #Teresa

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.