I realised what all Millennials did when they were kids that NO Gen Zs do: 'This is the most relatable thing I've ever seen'

New Photo - I realised what all Millennials did when they were kids that NO Gen Zs do: 'This is the most relatable thing I've ever seen'

I realised what all Millennials did when they were kids that NO Gen Zs do: 'This is the most relatable thing I've ever seen'


An Australian Millennial 'unlocked a core memory' after remembering something she did all the time as a child - and it's something Gen Z won't be able to relate to. Comedian Tanya Hennessy used to call her mum on her work phone to ask her random questions like if she was allowed to have an ice cream or invite a friend over. As most didn't have a mobile phone in the 90s, Millennials would awkwardly speak to their parent's co-worker or receptionist first after calling their desk phone.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Venezuelans #Hotties for Harris #De La Cruz #SAY IT TO MY FACE #Secretary of State #WeirdTrump

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.