Neighbors sickened after child wearing handcuffs escapes from home to run for help: 'I wish I knew about it'

New Photo - Neighbors sickened after child wearing handcuffs escapes from home to run for help: 'I wish I knew about it'

Neighbors sickened after child wearing handcuffs escapes from home to run for help: 'I wish I knew about it'


A woman in West Virginia has been arrested after a little girl ran from home in handcuffs to a neighbor for help. Laura Southworth, 54, is being charged with child abuse and unlawful restraint after her eight-year-old granddaughter escaped their home wearing handcuffs. Southworth reportedly admitted to handcuffing the child on Sunday evening because she was 'making a mess,' 'trying to leave without permission,' and 'stealing food'. According to an insider for People, the girl was able to slip the handcuff off her right wrist but not her left which they added was reportedly secured tightly.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Accra #Moroccan #The Joker #Kwasia #JD Vance Dossier #Mayor Adams

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.