I was a fit and healthy pilot when my world was turned upside down at the age of 33 after a simple itch led to a soul-crushing diagnosis

New Photo - I was a fit and healthy pilot when my world was turned upside down at the age of 33 after a simple itch led to a soul-crushing diagnosis

I was a fit and healthy pilot when my world was turned upside down at the age of 33 after a simple itch led to a soul-crushing diagnosis


A fit and healthy pilot has revealed how she was diagnosed with cancer at 33 after finding a lump in her breast 'by chance' while watching TV. Tamlyn Gresser, from New South Wales, said she had an itch and just happened to brush over the hard pea-sized bump as she went to scratch it. 'It felt like a hard pea. But I didn't think for a second it was going to be anything serious,' she told FEMAIL.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Hurricane #A Star Is Born #VoteHarrisWalz2024 #Metropolitano #Federal #John Ashton

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.