Shannon Beador Has Not 'Given Up on Love' After John Janssen Split but Has Zero Desire to Date Right Now (Exclusive)


Shannon Beador Has Not 'Given Up on Love' After John Janssen Split but Has Zero Desire to Date Right Now (Exclusive)
Shannon Beador isn't ready to give up on romance. In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, the Real Housewives of Orange County star, 60, opened up about her mindset on dating following her November 2022 split from John Janssen, 61. She says she hasn't started dating again yet, which she considers a sign of "growth" for her. "I think because my entire life, I'm a relationship girl and I want to be in a relationship, and I have zero desire right now.
More >> https://ift.tt/3KBDxjX Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.