I took a gamble and bought a van instead of a house – I had no DIY skills but it’s now my ‘stunning’ dream cottage home

New Photo - I took a gamble and bought a van instead of a house – I had no DIY skills but it's now my 'stunning' dream cottage home
I took a gamble and bought a van instead of a house – I had no DIY skills but it's now my 'stunning' dream cottage home

A WOMAN has been flooded with praise after revealing how she transformed an previous tired faculty bus right into a simply beautiful dream cottage residence on wheels.

The savvy lady named Josie proved that tough work does repay…after she spent three years working away at the bus conversion.

TikTok/@bus.off.with.josi
Josie took a big gamble and purchased a van as an alternative of a home[/caption]
TikTok/@bus.off.with.josi
The savvy lady had no DIY expertise earlier than taking over the undertaking[/caption]

And one take a look at the beautiful results and it's little shock individuals have gone wild for it and recommended the DIY whizz on her unimaginable efforts.

In a clip posted to TikTok (@bus.off.with.josi), she begins by displaying off the knackered bus, which features the standard blue patterned chairs and yellow poles that you simply commonly see on the general public mode of transport.

"This yr me and my dog Winnie might be travelling the UK in this little house I built for us," she says.

"I took an enormous danger and purchased an previous bus…to covert myself…with no DIY expertise.

"After three years of chipping away at it, I might by no means have believed it will end up like this…welcome to my cottage on wheels."

Gone are all remnant of the previous bus, which have been replaces by a shocking cream and pink idyllic cottage aesthetic.

Amongst probably the most breathtaking options features a dainty cream-coloured kitchen full with mild picket worktops and all the facilities one would wish for life on the street – together with an oven and hobs.

Josie's also added plenty of cupboards for storage and has given the converted bus an excellent cosy really feel by including a cream rug and even log burner.

The lounge space is large enough for a bouclé& cream L-shaped couch, while her bed room gives probably the most picturesque views of the good outdoor.

Josie captioned the publish: "After the long slog of constructing this van conversion (totally value it but f*** me that was loooonnnggg), that is the yr I'm pulling an enormous f**okay off life change – shifting into my house on wheels full time, and travelling the UK!

"Move in date: April 2024 !!! Eeekkkkk!"

The videos have since gone viral, racking up over 171okay views and a number of other feedback from very impressed social media customers.

"After 3 years of building my little house on wheels i cant await this to be my life. Transfer in date – SPRING 2024," wrote one.

A second enthused: "Beautiful house..absolutely adore it – love the shutters from bed room."

A 3rd penned: "Love the log burner."

In the meantime, a fourth wrote: "Simply good – take pleasure in your piece of heaven xxx!"

One other praised: "Superb and delightful!"

An extra added: "Just found my favorite conversion absolutely lovely."

And another chimed in: "The prettiest thing I've ever seen!"

TikTok/@bus.off.with.josi
The bus before the impressive transformation[/caption]
TikTok/@bus.off.with.josi
The beautiful kitchen in Josie's new bus conversion[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/Qg7NmMr Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.