‘I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn’t Zara’ I’m A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals | W63KEV5 | 2024-03-01 03:08:01

New Photo - 'I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn't Zara' I'm A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals | W63KEV5 | 2024-03-01 03:08:01
'I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn't Zara' I'm A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals | W63KEV5 | 2024-03-01 03:08:01

But you'd be mistaken, regardless of the couple being together for five years and stronger than ever following his stint down beneath

WHEN Sam Thompson splashed out on a Cartier ring for a particular someone, you may need thought it was for his long-term girlfriend, Zara McDermott.&

But you'd be mistaken, regardless of the couple being together for five years and stronger than ever following his stint down beneath for I'm A Movie star.&

'I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn't Zara' I'm A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals
'I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn't Zara' I'm A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals
Sam was crowned I'm A Celeb's "King of the Jungle" in December
Mark Hayman
'I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn't Zara' I'm A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals
'I bought a Cartier ring for someone special but it wasn't Zara' I'm A Celeb winner Sam Thompson reveals
zara_mcdermott/instagram
The Made In Chelsea star has been with girlfriend Zara for five years[/caption]

Sam, 31, and Zara, 27, obtained collectively in 2019 after she slid into his DMs, and despite a quick cut up a yr later, at the moment are "stronger by a mile".&

The couple are often in comparison with Hollywood's Justin and Hailey Bieber… besides they're not married, and it's not on the cards for the foreseeable.&

It turns out that the Cartier ring Sam bought after profitable I'm A Movie star was for an additional special individual in his life.&

Enter, his greatest mate: Pete Wicks.&

"He's just achieved so much for me," Sam solely tells Fabulous.& &

"He came all the best way to Australia and I really needed to offer him a present that may show my eternal love.

"Coming out for two weeks, being there for me, all the time being on the telephone to my mum and Zara; he was holding the fort for the whole family and help community.&

"You've received to be really good buddies to try this for someone."

Cartier rings start at £760 for the 1985 Wedding ceremony Band, however the iconic Love Wedding ceremony Band will set you back £1,200.

He adds that he knows he's "going to spend the rest of his life" with Zara however doesn't "see any type of rush" to get down on one knee.&

"We discuss marriage lots, but there's no strain to place a hoop on it," he says.

Sam was declared the new "King of the Jungle" at the finish of 2023, pipping boxing champ Tony Bellew and politician Nigel Farage to the crown.&

The Made In Chelsea alum is predicted to bankroll an eye-watering £2 million following his victory.&

Sam fell into the TV business after being approached at 19 to hitch MIC, alongside his sister and OG star of the collection Louise, 33.

He jokes that he solely joined "for the only cause of stepping into night time golf equipment totally free and happening dates".&

Sam initially planned to "have enjoyable" for a couple of years, before quitting to get a "correct job", until realising there was a profitable profession to be made out of being within the public eye.

Last yr, he fronted the acclaimed Sam Thompson: Is This ADHD? documentary, which followed his journey before and after being recognized with autism and ADHD.

"I need to do a lot more stuff on ADHD and neurodiversity basically, because I can't consider how many individuals obtained in contact," he says.&

"I'm pleased with myself and what I've achieved. ADHD is a superpower."

His analysis has proved a constructive factor in many ways, particularly in his relationship with ex-Love Islander, Zara.

"We're stronger now by a mile," he says. "I can typically be slightly bit overbearing and it's not truthful to anticipate individuals to all the time be operating at your capability the entire time.

"Typically I might have been a bit of bit egocentric.&

"Now I know I have to find time for 'Zara time'."

#bought #cartier #ring #someone #special #wasnt #zara #celeb #winner #sam #thompson #reveals #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/9Vi3Gyf Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.