Savannah Chrisley Admits Shes Not Getting My Hopes Up Ahead of Mom Julies Resentencing

New Photo - Savannah Chrisley Admits Shes Not Getting My Hopes Up Ahead of Mom Julies Resentencing

Savannah Chrisley Admits Shes Not Getting My Hopes Up Ahead of Mom Julies Resentencing


Savannah Chrisley is ready to see her mom, Julie Chrisley, out of prison but is "not getting my hopes up." The podcast host, 27, candidly expressed her sentiments on the latest edition of her Unlocked with Savannah Chrisley podcast ahead of her mom's resentencing, scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 25. "There is so much fear in my life right now pertaining to Mom's resentencing on the 25th that I don't know what to do.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.