Kane Brown Encourages Kids to Dream as He Accepts the Champion Award at the 2024 Peoples Choice Country Awards

New Photo - Kane Brown Encourages Kids to Dream as He Accepts the Champion Award at the 2024 Peoples Choice Country Awards

Kane Brown Encourages Kids to Dream as He Accepts the Champion Award at the 2024 Peoples Choice Country Awards


Kane Brown is the people's country champion! The country music star appeared at the 2024 People's Choice Country Awards, held at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville on Thursday, Sept. 26, to accept one of the night's highest honors. "I always, always look down on myself every day. [I] always look down on myself and I never think I should be on this stage," Brown, 30, said after thanking his fans.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.