My ruinous addiction to Yuka - an app that rates everything I buy and tells me how many chemicals and additives it's packed with

New Photo - My ruinous addiction to Yuka - an app that rates everything I buy and tells me how many chemicals and additives it's packed with

My ruinous addiction to Yuka - an app that rates everything I buy and tells me how many chemicals and additives it's packed with


The inventory of my kitchen bin is as follows: a bottle of Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures conditioner, the dregs of some oat milk and a packet of Extra sugar-free chewing gum. All are at least half-full. I'm debating whether or not four slices of brown bread will join them. This is slightly irritating; it's not even stale. And it's from Waitrose! But I have no choice. They've scored too low to pass muster in my household.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Biden and Harris #billie eilish #Caleb Williams #Disgraceful #President Biden #Mr President

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.