I nearly died in an avalanche - the eerie visions of each heart-stopping second still haunt me and almost drove me to suicide


I nearly died in an avalanche - the eerie visions of each heart-stopping second still haunt me and almost drove me to suicide
'This morning I'm being buried alive. I will slowly run out of air and suffocate under the snow. 'They'll find my body in the spring when my orange down suit emerges from the melting snow and feathers float from the tears.' These were the thoughts tumbling through the mind of adventurer and National Geographic photographer Cory Richards when he was caught in a devastating avalanche on the 13th-highest mountain in the world.
More >> https://ift.tt/3KBDxjX Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.