Ashley Cain shares devastating memory of daughter Azaylia as he struggles through Easter | LW2I2SA | 2024-04-02 21:08:01

New Photo - Ashley Cain shares devastating memory of daughter Azaylia as he struggles through Easter | LW2I2SA | 2024-04-02 21:08:01
Ashley Cain shares devastating memory of daughter Azaylia as he struggles through Easter | LW2I2SA | 2024-04-02 21:08:01

Ashley Cain made a painful confession as he spends Easter without daughter Azaylia (Image: Instagram)

Ashley Cain is struggling by means of the holiday after remembering the final Easter he spent together with his child daughter.

The truth star and sports activities icon, 33, lost daughter Azaylia in 2021 to cancer when she was just eight months previous.

He has since devoted his life to elevating consciousness of childhood cancer and elevating money for charity in her reminiscence, as well as speaking openly about grief including in devastating MTV series Faces.

Ashley became a father again in January this yr, welcoming son Aliyas with an unnamed pal.

However despite the love he has for his new youngster, he is still overcome with grief after the lack of his firstborn, and shared his conflicting emotions in a heartbreaking Instagram submit on Easter Sunday.

Taking to the location, he shared a collection of pictures of Azaylia consuming a chocolate egg in a hospital bed, surrounded by an Easter-themed picture ebook and cuddly bunny teddy.

He shared a photo of Azaylia consuming a chocolate egg in hospital (Picture: mrashleycain / Instagram)
It was Azaylia's first and final Easter, with the child woman dying 20 days later (Image: mrashleycain / Instagram)

Marking Easter Sunday, he admittedthat he doesn't 'know how you can spend these type of events anymore'.

'Everyday life, you suck it up and smile, however these occasions of the yr prove extremely troublesome. Today must be an incredibly glad day with my son, but since final night time I haven't been capable of cease occupied with the final Easter I spent with my daughter.'

He remembered Easter with Azaylia as a 'very sad and painful day' which 'utterly breaks time to revisit' as she 'took her remaining breaths and left us for heaven' just 20 days later.

Ashley and companion Safiyya cut up after their daughter's dying (Image: @miss_safiyya_ / Instagram)

Reflecting on the brief time he had together with his daughter, he referred to as her his 'first real love… [not] solely the love of my life, however the inspiration for my life itself.'

He stated that because Azaylia is his hero, he has vowed to be that for her little brother, his son Aliyas.

'So this Easter, not only will I attempt to smile via the tears for my son, however I will attempt with all of my heart to do it for my daughter.'

Addressing Azaylia instantly, he went on: 'I really like you champ, ceaselessly and all the time with every little thing in my heart and I miss you a lot that it hurts, each single day.

'My love, my prayers, my thoughts and my smiles might be with you and for you right now My little Angel.'

Both Azaylia and new child Aliyas share the same middle identify, Diamond, with grieving Ashley pressured to defend the selection of their comparable names after his son was born after some criticised him on-line.

He wrote on Instagram in January: 'What the letter "A" holds is a household custom, being the primary letter of my father's and all of my uncle's first names.

'The identify "Diamond" is from my grandma and their mom. It's our family identify along with Cain, it's our Vincentian roots, all the best way from our small island and from our nice individuals.'

Ashley lately welcomed newborn son Aliyas (Picture: Instagram/ mrashleycain)

He launched his son to followers with a heartfelt publish alongside a snap of the new child, writing: 'Aliyas Diamond Cain – 16.01.24, 4:32am, 9lbs 3oz.

'I will love you, respect you, information you and shield you with all of my coronary heart, for the remainder of my life. & you'll have probably the most lovely guardian angel heaven holds watching over you and protecting you too.

'Welcome to the world my son.'

He continued: 'Might your body be robust, your thoughts be clever, your coronary heart be loving and your spirit be pure and really highly effective.'

Ashley and his ex Safiyya launched The Azaylia Basis in August 2021 to assist different households going by way of devastating childhood sicknesses.

Acquired a story?

For those who've acquired a star story, video or footage get in contact with the Metro.co.uk leisure group by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff web page – we'd love to listen to from you.

MORE : Ashley Cain defends newborn son's name after backlash from cruel trolls

MORE : Ashley Cain responds to Safiyya Vorajee's claims about romance breakdown after daughter's death

#ashley #cain #shares #devastating #memory #daughter #azaylia #struggles #through #easter #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/HMyfj5b Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.