I’m a 90-year-old queen – I still wear sparky skirts and heels, I’m a pretty girl and I don’t care who knows it

New Photo - I'm a 90-year-old queen – I still wear sparky skirts and heels, I'm a pretty girl and I don't care who knows it
I'm a 90-year-old queen – I still wear sparky skirts and heels, I'm a pretty girl and I don't care who knows it

A 90-YEAR-OLD fashionista has revealed that she loves to wear vibrant colors and sparkles.

She likes to bop, wear heels, and smile in all of her videos.

A 90-year-old queen loves to bop on TikTok
TikTok/betsylou.piano
She wears excessive heels and sparkly skirts
TikTok/betsylou.piano

TikToker Betsy Lou (@betsylou.piano) is proving that age is just a number.

She has a number of TikTok videos with more than 1 million views.

In a single clip, she danced to Fairly Women Walk Like This by Huge Boss Vette.

"All the beautiful women walk like this," the track says.

Betsy Lou strutted out of her house and walked down the pathway.

She took a couple of steps, did just a little twirl, and continued to stroll.

The nonagenarian wore a white lace shirt, a sparkly silver skirt, and white strappy heels.

The publish has amassed more than 9,300 comments.

A few of the prime responses have been from people who have been impressed by Betsy Lou's footwear.

"Strolling in these footwear? Impressed," one individual wrote.

"These heels. I haven't been capable of stroll in heels for 15 years. Go BetsyLou," a second fan posted.

"Take a look at those legs and heels. Get it, mama," a third stated.

When she was younger, Betsy Lou was a dancer.

In her 90s, she's turn out to be TikTok famous, with greater than 69,100 followers.

In her spare time, Betsy Lou loves to play piano, and she or he takes requests from her followers and document herself enjoying their songs.

Betsy loves to play piano and takes particular requests
TikTok/betsylou.piano
Betsy Lou is proving that age is just a number
TikTok/betsylou.piano

More >> https://ift.tt/u6xZ9Ng Source: RED ROADS

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.