I was sentenced to life in prison for a brutal murder I did not commit... but the real killer is STILL out there

New Photo - I was sentenced to life in prison for a brutal murder I did not commit... but the real killer is STILL out there

I was sentenced to life in prison for a brutal murder I did not commit... but the real killer is STILL out there


At 6ft 3in, Oliver Campbell cuts a striking and imposing figure when he walks into the room. But within moments of meeting the softly-spoken man with an infectious laugh, the idea of him committing any crime, let alone murder, seems incomprehensible. Mr Campbell, who suffered a severe brain injury as an eight-month-old baby, was just 19 when his 'life stopped' after he was unjustly sentenced to life in prison for the 1990 murder of shopkeeper Baldev Hoondle in Hackney, east London.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #P Diddy #Edo State #madnesscombat #Traitor #Israel_Enemy_of_Humanity #Shoko

No comments:

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.